Administrative Assistant job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Administrative Assistant Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 7/8/2019
Rotor Plumbers & Drainage Ltd. located at 11409 Royal Crescent Surrey BC V3V 6V5 is looking for full time Administrative Assistant to join their team as soon as Possible.
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, reports and related material from computerized and handwritten copy
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Answer telephone and e-mails and relay telephone calls and messages
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Determine and establish office procedures
• Greet visitors, and direct visitors to appropriate person
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
Two Years of experience is required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $23.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Rotor Plumbers & Drainage Ltd.
State: British Columbia
Zip: V3V 6V5
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites