Have you tested and inspected electronics? Apply here! PeopleShare is actively looking for an experienced quality inspector for a recognized leader in high quality components & systems manufacturing located in Horsham, PA!
Job Details for the Quality Inspector:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
- Pay Rate: $16-18/hour
- Temporary contract- 3 months
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Quality Inspector:
- Inspect and test cables and wire harnesses
- Inspect and test PC board assemblies
- Inspect sheet metal parts
- Other various duties as assigned
Job Requirements for the Quality Inspector:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in the electronics industry
- Ability to use small hand tools
- Ability to use calipers, micrometers, gage blocks and pins.
- Ability to use test equipment such as digital multi-meters and oscilloscopes
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and mechanical drawings
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.