Project Director Consultant Job
|Employer Name: Greater Atlanta Builds Credit
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia
||Date Posted: 7/7/2019
|Wage: $60,000 - $65,000
|Number Of Openings: 1
Greater Atlanta Builds Credit (GABC) is a new initiative being implemented in coordination with Equifax, United Way of Greater Atlanta, On The Rise Financial Center, and other community partners to assist residents with low or no credit scores. GABC seeks a dynamic individual to be the initiativeís lead coordinator, with responsibility for overall management of this startup citywide initiative. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing five areas of the GABC program: (1) recruitment of potential supporters and collaborators, including community partners, financial services partners and funders; (2) implementation of credit building services for key constituencies beginning with a community-based roll-out in the surrounding Westside Neighborhood; (3) a public information campaign designed to promote public awareness of the rules of credit building; (4) cooperative fundraising with lead partners; and (5) evaluation and research related to the project.
This role may require working outside of the traditional work week (early mornings, late evenings, and weekends). The employee will also exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Management, Program Development, and Oversight
Plan and oversee the administration of the GABC Initiative through programs and activities that support the goals of the project and the Lead Partnerís economic mobility vision:
- Implement objectives consistent with the organizational mission, goals and activities outlined in the GABC business plan.
- Oversee the implementation of the GABC pilot in Atlanta zip codes 30314 and 30318 and subsequent expansion to other neighborhoods.
- Provide leadership and direction to program partners in the management of their designated responsibilities and desired outcomes.
- Recruit and orient staff and volunteers on programís objectives and activities.
- Supervise and manage staff hired for the project.
- Develop and implement strategies to promote participation and maximize positive credit building outcomes for residents.
- Design, review, and help finalize written materials for program and related activities.
- Develop capacity for reading credit reports and understanding/communicating all of the Lead Partnersí financial capability programs.
- Maintain overall responsibility for data collection and analysis using a shared database provided by United Way.
- Travel to program sites and events within Atlanta to provide encouragement, technical assistance, and other support as needed.
- Implement program compliance internally and with program partners.
- Oversee distribution and management of materials across participating organizations.
- Develop and monitor contracts with vendors and consultants hired to support the project.
- Coordinate and monitor performance for any grant awards issued to community partners in the project.
- Identify new activities and opportunities, including recruitment of new partners, identification of new strategies for promoting credit building and cross-promotion of Lead Partner programs.
Communication and Reporting Responsibilities
- Ability to articulate the mission, objectives, and activities of GABC and the Lead Partners.
- Responsible for program reporting, including internal and external reporting, data management, and record keeping.
- Organize and staff regular Lead Partner meetings that will provide oversight of the projectís goals performance and future direction.
- Prepare updates on GABC sites, partner and client activity for Lead Partners and funders.
- Develop and implement social media strategy and other marketing campaigns.
- Prepare timey reports on compliance, performance, demographics, budgets and program record keeping for Lead Partners and funders.
- Facilitate the implementation and reporting of client information and outcomes by participating organizations.
- Ensure confidential maintenance of client information.
- Oversee and maintain shared database to capture client-level credit and related financial information.
- Facilitate analysis of program data using both internal staff and external evaluation.
- Coordinate external evaluation of the project, working closely with an evaluation consultant.
- Assist with content creation and management of GABC website, as needed.
- Other projects and initiatives, as needed.
- Degree from four-year college; graduate degree or demonstrated experience in program implementation, handling multiple priorities, and/or working for a nonprofit or community-based organization.
- Ability to work independently in fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and sense of humor. Bilingual skills desired.
- Familiarity with database management and program evaluation.
- Atlanta residency preferred.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends from time to time, if needed.
- No unusual physical requirements. - -- Some work may periodically require after hours and weekends.
- Must have a car. Local travel generally within Metro Atlanta Region up to 5 days per week.
- Seeking a contractor to start as soon as possible. This is a grant-funded position with the possibility of extending the assignment contingent upon availability of funds.
Start Date: July 22, 2019
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required: 5
Education Required: Bachelors
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: No Paid Vacation
Greater Atlanta Builds Credit (GABC) is a new initiative being implemented in coordination with Equifax, United Way of Greater Atlanta, On The Rise Financial Center, and other community partners to assist residents with low or no credit scores.
Web Site: https://unitedwayatlanta.org
|Contact Name: Randal LeDet
||Company Type: Employer
|Company: Greater Atlanta Builds Credit