Make an impact with outstanding products from world-class brands including our 7 leadership brands: OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Manager, Project Management based out of our Corporate Office in El Paso, Texas.
*Relocation assistance may be offered to candidates residing outside of the El Paso, TX area.
What contribution will I make to Helen of Troy?
As a Senior Manager, Project Management, you will be delivering on our business commitments and P&L using project management best practices, tools and processes. You will also ensure that all division team members are working cohesively and delivering on their commitments.
What will I be doing?
Senior Manager, Project Management will have proven experience in successfully executing and managing a global cross functional team based on the following:
- Project Tracking: Track programs and projects to ensure that delivery is on time.
- Communication and Updates: Clearly communicate to all team members and management project status, changes, roadblocks and decisions that may impact project success.
- Process Mapping and Governance: work with cross-functional teams to develop/ improve processes to more effectively deliver on requirements.
- Vendor Management: Manage Vendors/Suppliers and participate in selection for given project(s). Monitor vendors and recommend when vendor changes are required.
- Management: Lead programs and projects and manage project teams including suppliers and to assure on time delivery of commitments.
What are the requirements for consideration?
- Bachelor’s Degree or other 4-year Degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field. MBA/MSMR/MMR a plus.
- 10+ years’ project management experience. Experience leading R&D, NPD or Consumer products projects a plus.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred.
- Experience using Lean, TQM, Six Sigma or similar.
- Experience with redesigning processes and leading change.
- Proven leadership, communication and collaboration skills and maintains transparency.
- A creative problem solver that is proactive, managing up and down and driven by metrics.
- Exceptional follow-thru, attention to detail and hands on approach to proactively leading and directing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven record of achieving results plus managing direct reports and talent development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Upbeat, personable, positive, can-do attitude.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
- Applicants must be eligible to work full-time in the United States.
To learn more about Helen of Troy, visit us at www.helenoftroy.com
You can also find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, and Twitter.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.