Project Manager responsibilities include all aspects of direct service delivery, including customer service, training and quality control, outreach, and performance management. The position is also responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing client management. Active participation in budget planning, staff and overall operational planning, and metric compliance is required.
- Manage and direct Customer Service Call Center, Training and QA activities in accordance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Establish goals and objectives that support the overall project strategies.
- Plan, develop and schedule priorities for achieving operational and performance goals.
- Maintains daily communication with Client regarding assigned processes, identification of issues, concerns and shares those timely and appropriately with project and corporate staff.
- Manages productivity and financial reports and studies.
- Participates in internal audits, research studies, forecasts, and modeling exercises to support project direction and guidance.
- Assists Project Director and/or VP to set and manage overall strategic and financial direction of the project.
- Oversees sub-unit managers, including performance appraisals, mentoring, and professional/development guidance.
- Ensures that program operations are in compliance with all applicable requirements of the contract, as well as State and Federal Regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education Required: Bachelor's degree required.
Education Preferred: Masters in Health Administration or Masters of Business Administration
Skills / Knowledge Required: Strong interpersonal and communication skills related to conflict management, negotiation facilitation, and problem solving are required. Working knowledge of finance and budgeting are required. Knowledge of Medicaid and Eligibility for Government Health Programs, as well as an in-depth knowledge of state/federal rules and regulations related to Medicaid Programs is strongly encouraged. Flexibility and multi-tasking skills are also encouraged.
Experience Required: Experience with operations, program policy development, program implementation, contract compliance, and program assessments are required. Project development experience from inception to deployment is strongly encouraged. Demonstrated capability in managing multi-task contracts and/or subcontracts of various types and complexity is also strongly encouraged.
Abilities: Ability to influence people at all levels and impact key business decisions, as well as develop and maintain professional relationships is required. Strong service orientation and client focus is also required. Other key abilities include:
Service Assessment and Design
Business Process Acumen
Federal/State Industry Knowledge
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.