The Opportunity | Electromechanical Assembly Test Technician
Under general supervision, follows process instructions and blueprints to assemble electromechanical hydraulic/pneumatic components and perform acceptance testing to achieve final configuration required on drawings for the production of the company's products. Work is semi-routine in nature, following established procedures.
- Assemble hydraulic/pneumatic components to a final configured product utilizing process and drawing instructions and blueprints and specialized tooling and fixtures, measuring equipment and hand tools.
- Reads and interprets assembly drawings, parts lists, operations sheets and visual aids.
- Set up and operate hydraulic/pneumatic test stands, test measurement equipment, and benches to perform test and certify components per acceptance criteria.
- Rework test failures in accordance with standard repair procedures.
- Verify quality of product at the required intervals and verify accuracy of all work.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an hydraulic/pneumatic electromechanical assembly and test role
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprint, layout, and process worksheets.
- Knowledge of operating medium to high pressure high flow hydraulic/pneumatic test stand
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.