Ogilvy Health is a creative network focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, providing bespoke solutions for "whole brand building" in an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We believe in the power of making brands matter by keeping our audiences' health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Our legacy of creativity, our global network and our deep expertise allow us to apply diverse thinking to create solutions to client challenges. Ogilvy Health delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all healthcare stakeholders, patients, and consumers across the healthcare continuum-through Consulting, Medical Education, HCP Promotion, Patient/Consumer Engagement and Market Access-while also drawing on the full range of Ogilvy's talent and capabilities to integrate PR and Influence, Customer Engagement and Commerce, and Digital Transformation. Ogilvy is a WPP company (NYSE:WPP) (www.wpp.com).
At Ogilvy Health, Group Art Supervisors have demonstrated burgeoning leadership qualities. They possess a strong and diverse skillset that positions them well for even further growth within the organization. In this role, they will become more involved with strategic discussions; participating/leading significant, brand-building initiatives such as brand and positioning hallmark workshops. Their experience allows them to manage a large book of business as well as direct reports.
- Manages client/agency success with a sound understanding of big picture impact
- Manages multiple projects/resources from inception to completion
- Manages either multiple brands and/or direct reports
- As a manager of staff, they demonstrate mentoring skills and a willingness to create/advance a culture that fosters professional growth
- 5+ years art direction experience, formal design training with exceptional conceptual and design skills a must
- Expert use of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Solid presentation capabilities
- A combination of print and web experience
- Oversees progression of campaign from rough sketches through final production
- Experience coordinating multiple work groups from marketing, design and development in order to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Selects and supervises outside graphic services including freelance artists, studios, illustrators and photographers
- Past experience leading a project from conception to implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills