Machine Set-Up Supervisor job Cleveland Ohio
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Machine Set-Up Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Date Posted: 6/20/2019
Wage: $75,000 - $85,000
Job Code: 19-00316
Number Of Openings: 1
Cleveland Area Manufacturing Company is seeking a Machine Set-Up Supervisor who has experience with Citizen Swiss Machine Set-Up and Programming. The Machine Set-Up Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and training for set-up machinists as well as set-up and programming of highly complex jobs.
One Thousand Dollars ($1000.00) Paid to the Person who refers an experienced Swiss Machining Set-Up Supervisor who meets the requirements listed below and accepts the job offered by our client company and starts working for our client company and completes at least One Thousand Forty Hours (1,040) hours of straight-time work. If these conditions are met, we will issue a Check for said amount within 30-days of verification that the conditions are met.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must have excellent experience with Citizen Swiss machine Set-up and programming.
• Experience with medical device or aerospace manufacturing preferred
• Must be able to work well with others in a team environment,
• Ability to set-up complex jobs and train other set-up machinists successfully and independently.
• Must have past Supervisory and training experience.
• Able to read and interpret blueprints.
• Experience with GD&T
• Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 4
Education Required: High School
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: Negotiable / Other
Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
Contact Name: Corey Shreve
Company Type: Recruiter
Company: Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
Phone: (330) 633-6500
Street: 14 Whitehall Dr #102
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites