The Opportunity | Final Inspector
Monitors the flow of material through the manufacture/test process and final inspection. Perform First Article Inspections.
- Performs data pack and shipping document creation and review.
- Assists with the review of inspection/test failure and rejection reports to identify project failure trends and provides recommendations for corrective action.
- Assists Quality Engineering and Quality Inspection in the development of inspection plans.
- Provides assistance to inspection personnel in the identification and resolution of problems encountered during hardware flow to ensure acceptable quality levels are maintained.
- Assist with system and process audits.
- Performs product acceptance inspections of product and hardware to include printing pack sheets and CoCs. (may include customer Source Inspections as required)
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in a Final Inspection role.
- Experience with 3D models and 2D blueprints is required.
- Aerospace experience is a strong asset; experience reading aerospace specific technical specifications and documentation.
- Experience using various measuring tools and equipment; CMM experience is an asset, but not required.
- BAAN experience is an asset, but nor required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.