Position: Leasing Consultant
Location: Greensboro, NC
Experience the Nolan Difference.
Founded in 1980, Nolan Real Estate is a proud leader in the Property Management industry. Our stability and continued corporate growth is fostered by our people. "Simply Put; People First". Join a family of professionals that share common core values: Connection, Respect and Balance. The value of our associates is equally important to us, as our assets.
We proudly manage over 7000+ units, employing over 280+ associates in multiple states nationwide.
We have a great opportunity for you to work side by side with our passionate, bright and highly experienced professionals in the multifamily housing industry.
We are committed to providing you more than a career:
- Careers are made at Nolan - We are committed to developing our staff through our robust in-person, online and social training. Promotions from within are encouraged and have been the catalyst to the exceptional leadership team that Nolan has developed today.
- "We are investing in you!" We will pay up to 80% for any reasonable and relatable education courses and will reimburse the additional 20% upon successful completion of course.
- Cutting Edge Technology- Nolan utilizes innovative property leasing and accounting software that maximizes productivity.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
- Six days a PTO a year, Two weeks of vacation
- We offer our associates a starting apartment discount of 50% off and increasing with tenure.
- 8 standard holidays PLUS we offer your birthday off and 2 floating holidays of your choice
- On-Site training
- Medical, dental, and Vision insurance
- Three volunteer days p/year which include a day to support our partnership with St. Jude
- 401 K
- Five education days PLUS financial support to continue your education
Pay Range: $ 13/hr
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Bonus Potential: receive leasing (up to $125 per lease) and renewal (up to $140 per renewal)
Requirements: At least 1 year experience in an apartment leasing role, Yardi/CRM experience preferred
Ideal Leasing Consultant Characteristics:
Nolan Real Estate Leasing Agents are customer centric and driven to provide the best customer service to all they come into contact with.
Leasing Consultants Daily Activities
The Leasing Agent will walk the customer through the leasing journey from initial tour, to the first lease signing, and subsequent renewals. We believe the focus on this journey we provide to the customer will always set our team apart.
Are you interested in a career made meaningful? We support residents living well, a workplace culture that is friendly, fun, collaborative and one that encourages success ! If you meet the minimum requirements and have a strong customer focused attitude, you are encouraged to submit your resume. Apply with us today!