Media Coordinator Personal Assistant job Fort Worth Texas
Media Coordinator  Personal Assistant job Fort Worth Texas
My Spider Scam Awareness Contacting Us F. A. Q.
Job Seekers
Search Jobs
Browse Jobs
Post a Resume
Job Alerts
Search Resumes
Browse Resumes
Post a Job

Media Coordinator/ Personal Assistant Job

Employer Name: SpiderID: 8728649
Location: Fort Worth, Texas Date Posted: 6/11/2019
Wage: $40000 - $52000 per year + Full Benefits Category: Finance/Investment
Job Code: 354243

Job Description:

Media Coordinator/ Personal Assistant for Private Family

A well known and respected company in Fort Worth, TX is looking for a full-time Media Coordinator/ Personal Assistant for one of it's C-level employees and their family. This position is a direct hire position and has the option to transition into several departments within the company.

Pay: Between $45k- $52k per year based on experience or up to 20% over current pay. This position offers full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k).

Days/Hours: Due to the special nature of the position days may vary and employees may be required to work on holidays. All employees work 50 hours per week with evening and weekend shifts as needed.

Description: A well respected Fort Worth company is looking for a full-time personal assistant/ media coordinator to join its team and work directly with one of its C-level employees and their family. Do not worry if creativity is not your strong suit; they can teach you that aspect. However, we do need someone who is already very organized and great with details. This position will involve roughly 80% of your time being devoted to coordinating media (with a major focus on cataloguing and organizing the media, and a lesser focus on creative work), while the remaining 20% of your time will be devoted to standard personal assistant work.
Responsibilities will include:

  • Organizing a large and expanding photograph and video library with a total of approximately 225,000 photos and 1,000 hours of video

  • Creating videos using photographs and video footage

  • Using media software; any knowledge of Media of Adobe CC - Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Encore, and experience with Windows and/or Mac OSX is preferred but absolutely not required

  • 50 hours a week with occasional evening and weekend work as needed

  • Assisting with house management, including: organizing, shopping, record keeping, packing for trips

  • Helping plan travel and traveling with the family from time to time; trips in the past several years have included everything from Disney World to Austria, Finland, and France

  • Occasional help with school-age children: picking up from school and taking them to after school activities, helping with homework, helping with parties

The successful candidate will:

  • Have a bachelor's degree from a reputable institution

  • Have had a 3.0 GPA or above

  • Be willing to work for 2+ years with the family

  • Have an excellent driving record

  • Be very organized and highly motivated

Job Criteria:
Start Date:
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required:
Overnight Travel:
Vacation Time:

Contact Information:
Contact Name: Staffing Now Company Type:
Company: Staffing Now

Send ad to a friend


© 2020 Job Spider
Privacy Policy | CC Marketing Sites | Site Map | Links