Executive Assistant job Halifax Nova Scotia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Executive Assistant Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Jacqueline Chahine limited (Real Estate)
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Date Posted: 6/7/2019
Category: Real Estate
Number Of Openings: 1
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive calendar management for C-Level Executives
- Complex travel planning for domestic and international arrangements .
- Meeting coordination and logistics (setting up video or call conferences)
- Minutes taking and assistance in projects or PowerPoint presentations
- Tracking of expense reports, invoicing, file documentation and preparation
- Development of relationships with internal and external clients
Candidates must have:
- 3 years of experience supporting Managers or Executives
- Stable work experience working in accounting, investment or financial firms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven ability to take action independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills and the ability to effectively manage changing priorities
Start Date: As sooon as Possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 3
Education Required: High School
Position: Executive Assistant
Our top client, a global accounting firm and one of the big four, is looking to add a highly experienced Executive Assistant to its team.
This Executive Assistant will have to be familiar with highly confidential information and be extremely adaptable in this ever-changing global company. The role requires advanced skills in the MS Office suite, as well as 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
Contact Name: Confidential
Company: Jacqueline Chahine limited (Real Estate)
State: Nova Scotia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites