GMA MSL Operations and Education Program Specialist Job
|Location: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 6/7/2019
|Job Code: BBBH29764
- Our Client, an international automotive giant, is seeking a GMA MSL Operations and Education Program Specialist possessing a PharmD or PhD (required) and specialization or concentration in training
- Reports directly to Associate Director, Global MSL Operations & Education (field based)
- External contacts include field based oncology MSL team (n=21), Associate Directors/Regional Managers (3), Sr. Director, Oncology MSLs and multiple vendors
- This role with eventually assist the Associate Director in training
- WFH 1 day/week is possible after some time
- Support implementation and content development for Oncology MSL training / certification programs at the global, regional and local level
- Coordinates and manages MSL Training Program Serves as point person for trainees
- Creates, communicates, and provides schedules and information to trainees
- Ensures all trainees have access to resources
- Answers relevant inquiries and assists with the resolution of issues
- Maintains program documentation and records and ensures these are accurate and current
- Compiles and analyzes feedback and suggests program improvements for subsequent trainings
- Supports the creation of content associated with oncology MSL medical education training / certification
- Assists with the preparation, review, and approval of educational materials
- Work with vendors to manage educational resource development and updating
- Compiles and distributes reading assignments
- Supports the creation of content for external use (PMRC Approved) by Oncology MSLs
- Assists with the preparation, review, and approval Work with vendors to develop and update
- Manage multiple curricula and resources
- Helps maintain and update reference index and clinical trials databases
- Ensures current PMRC approved updated versions of documents are accessible to stakeholders
Education and Experience Requirements
- PharmD or PhD (required) and specialization or concentration in training is preferred
- 3 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry preferred. Oncology highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in oncology training / certification preferred
- Experience with learning management systems and distant learning platforms preferred
- Experience working with vendors and complex projects required
- Ability to travel up to 25% for key meetings and internal collaborations
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to manage interactions with highly trained MSL team
- Capable of managing individualized training needs of geographically based MSL team
- Strong business acumen including budget and resource planning
- Strong clinical background in solid tumor oncology preferred
- Ability to influence and manage without authority
- Ability to create and provide innovative training solutions across global GMA MSL group for multiple oncologic disease states
- Strong knowledge and application of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Specifically an expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Desire to innovate and work in a fast paced, energetic environment with multiple priorities
- Looking for a candidate who pays attention to detail.
- This group is working on several projects at the same time so someone that is very organized would be a great fit.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Michael at 347-522-1095 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client's needs we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.