Orientation Navigation Systems Senior Enginner job Paeonian Springs Virginia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Orientation/Navigation Systems Senior Enginner Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Paeonian Springs, Virginia
Date Posted: 6/4/2019
Category: Computer Hardware
Manage production design of gyroscopic devices; design/develop proprietary orientation algorithms for navigation systems and small MEMS-based orientation sensors; lead IT team in new product development.
Send CV to Inertial Labs, Inc. 39959 Catoctin Ridge Street, Paeonian Springs, VA 20129.
I. Ability to:
1. Manage the design for the production of Coriolis Gyroscopic devices;
2. Develop and design the proprietary orientation algorithms for small MEMS-based orientation sensors;
3. Design and develop navigation systems algorithms, as well as the methods of the company's sensors calibration;
4. Manage the company's sensors designs from prototype to final product;
5. Develop and design the methods and algorithms for human body motion estimation;
6. Analyze the result of calibration and arranging the devices according to the performance achieved;
7. Develop the sensor fusion method for combining data acquired from the company's sensors together with data obtained from a machine vision system to further improve the performance of the overall system;
8. Cooperate with IT team at the development of new devices and products, as well as non-standard equipment for research purposes.
II. Additional skills required:
Knowledge and experience in the engineering of:
1. Gyroscopic Devices
2. NavigationSystems, Complexes
3. Control Systems
Knowledge and experience in the development of:
1. Mathematical models of processes and objects
2. Digital filtering
3. Computer visions
Masters of Science (foreign equivalent acceptable)
Contact Name: Jamie Marraccini
City: Paeonian Springs
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites