A mid-sized public accounting firm that has multiple offices is looking for a Tax Manager. Most accounting firms talk about their "work/life balance" and this company defintely has a "Great Place to Work" mentality. If you have at least 10 years of tax experience with a public accounting firm, apply today for a great office atmosphere with a flexible work schedule!
Tax Manager Job Description:
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns
- You won't have any direct reports, but will lead a tax team
- Lead and motivate staff during busy tax seasons
- Work with clients to make tax recommendations
- Build and develop new client relationships
- Tax planning and return preparation
- Conduct tax research
Tax Manager Qualifications:
- CPA Required
- BS Degree in accounting required, graduate degree in tax preferred
- Minimum of 10 years public accounting experience
- Experience with tax planning and tax preparation
- Management of accounting staff would be beneficial
- Trust and Corporate experience would be preferred
- Self-motivated person that will go out and meet with the community to build strong relationships
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Accounting positions, reach out to Ryan Zimmermann at 605.231.5514 or email at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.