Ogilvy Health is a creative network focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, providing bespoke solutions for "whole brand building" in an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We believe in the power of making brands matter by keeping our audiences' health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Our legacy of creativity, our global network and our deep expertise allow us to apply diverse thinking to create solutions to client challenges. Ogilvy Health delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all healthcare stakeholders, patients, and consumers across the healthcare continuum-through Consulting, Medical Education, HCP Promotion, Patient/Consumer Engagement and Market Access-while also drawing on the full range of Ogilvy's talent and capabilities to integrate PR and Influence, Customer Engagement and Commerce, and Digital Transformation. Ogilvy is a WPP company (NYSE:WPP) (www.wpp.com).
Ogilvy Health is looking for a seasoned, successful digital practitioner with a strong holistic background in digital marketing and brand development, preferably in Healthcare. The ideal candidate will thrive in high-potential situations, will enjoy building new teams and offers, and will eagerly accept new challenges. You will serve as a senior leader on accounts where you will provide strategic digital counsel, and as an internal and external expert on digital trends. You will also be responsible for growing our business by enhancing existing and building new client relationships.
This individual should combine an ability to analyze business objectives and competitive landscapes, while developing multi-channel strategies and leveraging a rich background in the digital marketing industry.
Agency leadership positions are a must. The ideal candidate demonstrates pharma experience and is well versed in consumer and HCP online behavior, influencer outreach, online advertising and social media campaigns.
Working alongside brand marketers, digital marketers, account and creative teams, the VP, Engagement Strategy provides a clear point of view that outlines how our clients can best leverage digital tools and opportunities. This person must be a pattern seeker as well as a dot connector. He or she will look for patterns through analytics, technology trends, audience insights and brand strategies. And she or he will connect the dots by architecting digital strategies influenced by our client's business and marketing objectives. Once a strategy has been determined, the VP, Engagement Strategy helps translate that into idea generation. All while partnering with the account, creative and technology teams to ensure the strategy is effectively implemented. This position reports directly to the Chief Experience Officer.
The VP, Engagement Strategy partners with our account and creative teams to proactively identify digital opportunities for the brands we serve, requiring this person to be knowledgeable about the client's business. As opportunities are identified, the VP, Engagement Strategy maps out the inputs needed to develop a digital strategy. This often means partnering with an analyst to gather insight on the target audience's website, mobile and social media behaviors. It also means working closely with account managers to ensure we're delivering an appropriate digital strategy that fits the greater brand plan. This person also works closely with account, creative and interactive producers to create proposals that outline the action steps and deliverables necessary to execute the defined digital strategies.
* Lead and set engagement strategy for our brand teams; provide oversight into high-quality, breakthrough campaigns across our strategic clients.
* Manage training and recruiting for the team with an eye on building a world-class team in the digital and social space
* Help to lead accounts, and provide strategic digital counsel on assigned accounts
* Direct internal strategy teams in employing a variety of research techniques to understand and analyze online data and provide insight about relevant online conversations and voices in those conversations
* Serve as an internal and external expert on social media trends
* Play a key role in the growth of the group and office by expanding business with existing clients and building relationships with new clients
* Contribute to thought leadership efforts at Ogilvy Health
* Work with leads in Creative, Development and Production to create strong cross-functional teams, build holistic client solutions, and create new offers
* 10+ years of relevant work experience in digital communications or marketing, including paid, earned and owned digital media within the healthcare space
* Senior-level experience in an agency environment or other client-facing business environment.
* Holistic background in brand development; experience in the consumer or B2B space is desired.
* Track record of working with strong creative teams to produce compelling, objective-driven campaigns
* Deep experience leading teams, demonstrating strong team development and leadership skills.
* Proven success with business development; should have a deep understanding of creating networks and building relationships that lead to new business.
* Strong business acumen; capability to assess and provide solutions to meet client objectives
* Demonstrated expertise in the multichannel digital landscape; fully up to speed on current and emerging platforms
* Passion about quickly-evolving digital and social media environments, and a well-established social media POV that demonstrates the ability to synthesize emerging trends and make them useful for potential clients
* Combo of right and left-brain thinking that challenges the status quo
* Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer