Office Administrator job Langley British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Office Administrator Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Langley, British Columbia
Date Posted: 5/27/2019
Number Of Openings: 1
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (1221:2016,2011,2006)
NOC Job Title: Office Administrator
20667 Langley Bypass
Langley, British Columbia
Cascade Bath and Lighting Ltd is currently looking for 1 Officer Administrator who can perform the following duties:
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
• Authorize work to office staff and confirm target are accomplished.
• Manage agendas for upper management.
• Create and update records databases with personnel, financial and other data.
• Gather data and prepare and submit periodic and timely reports.
Experience: 1 years of related work experience.
Benefits: As per employment standards act.10 days paid vacation
If interested, please apply through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*No walk-ins or phone calls please*
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: Bachelors
Contact Name: Gursahibdial Bhullar
Company: Cascade Bath and Lighting Ltd
State: British Columbia
The job advertiser has chosen to disable the [Apply for Job] button above
and provide direction to apply within the ad.
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites