Are you ready to maximize your potential? The PeopleShare office in Harrisburg is growing! We are looking for talented individuals for Recruiter positions with our team. If you are a recent college graduate or have experience working in a customer oriented or retail environment, this is the job opportunity you've been waiting for. This is your opportunity to join the fastest branch in the company, with a flexible starting salary, an industry leaving commission bonus program and a culture that can't be beat. Apply today or call us directly at (717)-303-1600!
Recruiter Job Details:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, flexible scheduling
- Pay Rate: This is a salary position, negotiable dependent upon experience. This position offers an industry leading commission plan.
- This is an internal, direct hire opportunity the PeopleShare Harrisburg team.
If you've recently graduated from college, have always had an interest in Human Resources or just have a passion for working with people, this is the career opportunity you cannot pass up. PeopleShare is the largest staffing agency in Pennslyvania, with opportunities for growth and advancement that cannot be beat by another agency i the area.
Job Responsibilities & Description Recruiter:
- Recruiters are responsible for managing the full-cycle recruiting of candidates for full-time, part time and temporary positions with the top companies in the Harrisburg area.
- Conducting interviews with prospective candidates to determine their aptitudes for job opportunities.
- Recruiters provide amazing, top-of-the-line customer service to candidates and clients to ensure that both parties have an incredible experience with PeopleShare.
- Using a variety of recruiting platforms to find the best possible candidates for open positions with our clients.
- Recruiters will help develop, coach and prepare candidates for their new job opportunities through PeopleShare.
Imagine finally having the opportunity to wake up every morning to go to a job you don't like, but love. Apply today or call us directly at (717)-303-1600 to speak with a member of our team today.
Job Requirements Recruiter:
- Recruiter candidates must have amazing customer service skills. You will be interacting directly with applicants, prospective candidates and our amazing clients.
- Candidates for the Recruiter position must be comfortable talking over the phone. Direct interactions with candidates and clients is at the heart of what we do.
- Goal oriented, team minded individuals have amazing growth an earning potential.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.