Construction Manager job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Construction Manager Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 5/8/2019
Number Of Openings: 1
360 Home Renovation Inc. is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time Construction Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
• Oversee the development and implementation of the strategic plan and vision for all departments;
• Establish monthly, quarterly and annual goals and objectives for the projects at hand and formulate or approve policies to achieve;
• Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates;
• Hire and Supervise Subcontractor, Subordinates and their Activities
• Recruiting the right staff and then developing them so they are successful in their roles;
• Maintain good relationship with current suppliers, and explore potential partner to ensure the stability of the material and hardware supplies;
• Ensure all employees are trained, motivated and empowered;
• Develop and execute new ideas and create a positive working environment/open communication between management and staff; and
• Prepare contracts and handle any Negotiation with suppliers, subcontractors and clients.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Locations
How to Apply:
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and New Comers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
• University degree or college diploma is required.
• Minimum 5 years of management experience is required.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 5
Education Required: Other
Contact Name: 360 Home Renovation
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites