Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WLFL/WRDC has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Advertising Support Operations department for an Inventory Specialist! Are you a detail oriented, quick learner who would like to have a vital role in preparing for each television broadcast day? Do you have an eye for detail, enjoy puzzles and can you change gears on the fly? Can you juggle tasks like a pro and do you enjoy building relationships on the phone? Do you take pride in finishing a tough challenge on a tight deadline? If so, this may be the job you've been searching for.
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for managing commercial advertisement inventory through a variation of log editing and preempting, communicating inventory oversell and availability, as well as working closely with Sales Managers daily to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
- Verify daily commercial logs for accurate programming information, commercial content, product separation, advertiser separation and finalize within deadline.
- Effectively manage all advertising material to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
- Provide assistance as needed for all processes related to programming, generating sales reports, and working advanced inventory within established time parameters
- Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations each day
- Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualification:
- You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated and dependable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are also a must
- Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!