Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KUTV has an opening for our "Baby Your Baby and Check Your Health" Campaign Coordinator / Producer! "Baby Your Baby & Check Your Health" (BYB/CYH) is a unique partnership between KUTV, Intermountain Healthcare, and the Utah Department of Health. KUTV is seeking a coordinator to help raise awareness of early and adequate prenatal care as well as healthy living for all Utah residents. Successful candidate will produce news stories and podcast interviews to raise such awareness. They will work with the executive committee and news managers to achieve BYB/CYH missions. Must be extremely organized and have experience producing television news stories. The ability to shoot and edit video is preferred. Must have experience with a variety of media platforms including TV, digital, and social media. Must possess high ethical standards, good news judgment, strong interviewing skills, and be a creative storyteller. Candidate must have an understanding of HIPPA practices and policies. A Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, or marketing is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and write concise and informative stories for TV audiences
- Coordinate on-air guest segments for the Check Your Health and Baby Your Baby campaigns
- Produce and edit podcast interviews
- Strategically create content for email marketing and social media platforms
- Collaborate with reporters, producers, photographers, editors, and graphic artists on stories
- Write quarterly reports for the Federal Communications Commission
- Facilitate monthly meetings with stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- At least three (3) years of project management, marketing and/or producing experience
- Experience creating content for varied media platforms
- Solid research and writing skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace!