welder job burnaby British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Olympia Transportation Ltd
Location: burnaby, British Columbia
Date Posted: 4/25/2019
Number Of Openings: 2
Olympia Transport Ltd. is hiring a Welder (Most of the work involves repair of Tractors and Trailers)
Business Address: #200 8335 Meadow Avenue, Burnaby, BC, V3N 2W1
Hours: 40 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2 to 3 Years of experience
Main Duties: -
- Operate Stick welding for general fabrication.
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- Operate metal shaping machines and other metal straightening and bending machines.
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding extra layers.
- Responsible for manual welding of parts and repair of rework parts while maintaining required quality and standards.
- Check all safety controls for proper operations.
- Manually weld components together.
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- Visually inspect welds and part for defects.
- Follow safety procedures and ensure good welding practices.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
How to apply: - Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** No phone calls or walk in, shortlisted candidates will be contacted ***
Start Date: asap
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Jas sandhu
Company Type: Employer
Company: Olympia Transportation Ltd
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites