Systems Engineering Lead
Ready for a challenging opportunity to support development and integration of innovative operationally responsive space missions? Make a difference and use your experience to deliver engineering products and integration support for operationally agile Launch Manifest Systems Integrator program. Participate in manifest planning and launch mission integration efforts for delivering small satellite integration products for missions employing National Security Space Launch systems in the Torrance CA area.
With recent award of the Launch Manifest Systems Integrator program, Parsons is seeking a Systems Engineering Lead. The ideal candidate will Lead the Systems Engineering process, and process development to enable operationally efficient and effective integration of multiple small space vehicles into multi-manifest payload carriers. Will manage a bench of engineering talent in order to bring niche engineering skills to bear as specific requirements develop. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 15 years experience executing and leading systems engineering efforts for space, missile, or launch systems.
- 15+ years related experience in leading systems engineering efforts for space systems programs, and space launch or satellite development/integration
- Experienced systems engineer with aerospace/space background to lead systems engineering process development to enable operationally efficient and effective integration of multiple small space vehicles into multi-manifest payload carriers
- Experience with model based systems engineering and/or launch mission integration a plus.
- Effective communicator with strong verbal and written skills developing and delivering engineering integration procedures and briefings
- Manages a bench of engineering talent in order to bring niche engineering skills to bear as specific requirements develop.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field required
- 15% travel CONUS facilities
- Must have an Active DoD Top Secret clearance or higher is preferred
- Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!