Farm Suervisor job Richmond British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm Suervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Canwest Farms
Location: Richmond, British Columbia
Date Posted: 4/15/2019
Number Of Openings: 7
• Provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting
• Assist in the development and implementation of farm safety procedures
• Negotiate the terms of services to be provided
• Maintain financial and operational records
• May participate in the provision of services or in the operation of machinery and equipment.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Maintain quality control and production records
• May perform general farm duties.
• Farm supervisors may specialize in areas such as dairy, fruit and vegetable
• Perform general farm duties
• May supervise general farm workers.
Working conditions: The candidate should be able to work outdoors, indoors, rain and shine. The Candidate should be able to work full time hours.
• Airfare will be provided if worker needs to relocate
• Assistance in locating affordable accommodation if required
• Medical coverage provided until eligibility
Employer: CanWest Farm Ltd.
Please send resume as specified below:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: 1 (844) 272-3061
By mail: 13051 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC
Start Date: Immediately
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 3
Contact Name: Humraj Kallu
Company Type: Employer
Company: Canwest Farms
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites