Our TTC facility in Newtown, PA are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join our Embedded Software team. We are the leading total system solution provider for defense and commercial aerospace test applications and this is your chance to join us.
TTC are committed to providing quality products and services that consistently meet or exceed our customer's requirements and expectations. We are dedicated to ongoing improvement and we would expect the same from you.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of recent embedded software development experience
- Required skills and experience:
- C/C++ programming language
- Embedded Linux or Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Microprocessor/Microcontroller fundamentals
- Coding device drivers
- Coding multi-threaded applications
- Real-time programming
- Code debugging
- Source code control tools and concepts
- Hardware busses such as I2C, SPI, PCIe
- IP Networking
- Ability to understanding complex software architectures
- Ability to document and present software architecture and/or designs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced team environment
- Nice to have skills or experience:
- Developing board support packages for custom hardware
- Board bring-up and hardware/software integration
- Building cross-complier toolchains
- Network programming (sockets)
- Ability to read schematics and device data sheets
- ARM and PowerPC processors
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.