Fish Plant Worker job Grande-Digue New Brunswick
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Fish Plant Worker Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Suncoast Seafood Inc.
Location: Grande-Digue, New Brunswick
Date Posted: 3/22/2019
Category: General Labor
Number Of Openings: 10
Suncoast Seafood Inc. in Grande-Digue, NB is looking for permanent, full-time fish plant workers.
Job position: Fish Plant Worker
Number of opening: 10
Term: Permanent, Full-time (30 - 50 hours per week)
Hourly Wage: $12.50 - $13.50 per hour
Location: 87 Ch Quai-Cap-Cocagne, Grande-Digue, NB E4R 4H7
Benefit: 4acation Pay or 10 days paid vacation
- Manipulate and sort lobsters prior to marketing or further processing
- Cut, disjoint and remove raw meat from lobsters preparatory to packaging
- Check lobsters to determine optimal number and size to specifications and place in container for weighing
- Check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required
- Maintain and ensure that the work area is cleaned
- No formal education is required
- Work experience in seafood processing is an asset (If there's no experience, on-the-job training will be provided)
- Willing to work flexible schedules (e.g. evening and/or weekends and overtime when required in either a hot or cold environments)
Please send us your resume by e-mail, email@example.com
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Suncoast Seafood Inc.
Company Type: Employer
Company: Suncoast Seafood Inc.
State: New Brunswick
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites