|Location: Nashville, Tennessee
||Date Posted: 3/15/2019
|Job Code: 6774/7603
Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing marketing strategies for National General within assigned specialty areas that may include: database marketing, offline marketing, digital and social media, E-Commerce, brand and content, etc. Direct the efforts of a dedicated staff working towards enhancing marketing strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Plan, develop, and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Conduct analysis to identify growth opportunities, campaign success, and etc.
- Continually refine process to enhance marketing initiatives
- Lead a team of internal marketing personal
- Set standards for ideas, development, execution, and optimization of marketing campaigns designed to reduce de-activations, drive loyalty and increase revenues
- Identify target audiences by working cross-functionally with other teams to gather insights which will improve targeting efforts and generate buy-in for targeting decisions
- Serve as internal consultant to business leadership providing direction and education on all issues relating to marketing initiatives
- Provide ongoing tracking and analysis of user behavior through market analysis, competitive analysis and site analytics to identify key performance drivers and operating metrics in order to maximize ROI of digital media efforts
- Monitor developing market trends, gather intelligence, drive cross business-unit initiative, and sustain business model innovation
- Play both a strategic and hands on role in the development, planning, and implementation of marketing initiatives
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 10+ years of experience in a Marketing role
- Experience in managing a marketing team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Ability to travel upon request
- Master's Degree or additional education
- Experience in a retail industry
- About National General Holdings:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A- (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Wellness Programs
* Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k w/ Company Match
* Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
* On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
* On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
* Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: National General Insurance
|Company: National General Insurance