PeopleShare is seeking qualified candidates for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for a manufacturing company in Cranbury, NJ!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Pay Rate: Negotiable based on experience
- Temporary opportunity, approximately 3 months
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities & Description:
- Preventive maintenance, project work and responding to equipment failures if/when they occur
- Repair production and manufacturing machines (printing presses, laminating machines, slitter machines, conveyor systems, etc.)
- Basic plumbing and electrical work if needed
- Troubleshoot machines, including lathe and milling machines
- General facility maintenance
Maintenance Mechanic Requirements:
- Previous experience in a maintenance role in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have basic machine shop skills and ability to operate a lathe and milling machine.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical problems.
- Basic hydraulic knowledge a plus.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.