Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WBFF is looking for an entry-level Assistant News Director for our evening newscasts. This is an entry level directing position and training will be provided
Perform any production duties as assigned including:
- Direct or AD any assigned newscasts and productions
- Properly code shows using Ross Overdrive
- Maintain production studio and control room
- Perform other tasks related to the position as assigned
- Experience Directing, TDing or ADing newscasts is a plus
- Experience with Ross Overdrive is a huge plus
- Ability to clearly give direction to crew, while under pressure
- The ability to read and write
- A college degree is preferred
- Must be able to lift & position 25 pound lighting instruments
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!