Seeking a Project Analyst to support the Navy in Falls Church, VA. This position will be helping the Navy to deploy a new system to the Naval Medical Treatment Facility to better server our service men and women.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understanding of the Financial and Funds Management, Spending Chain, Cost Accounting and Real Property functional areas
- Understands the operational support that GFEBS program office will provide
- Understanding what is required for GFEBS versus what can be adjusted to support the Navy process
- Review, edit and development of standardized operating procedures and perform in an advisory role during post-deployment activities
- Diplomatic in working with the program office, the support contractors supporting the program office and the prime contractor doing the deployment
- Command respect in their knowledge and skills of the current solution so they can understand and address the program office instructions
Qualificationsand Education Requirements
- Good communication (w ritten and oral) and interpersonal skills
- US Citizen
- Bachelor's degree
- GFEBS or SAP deployment experience
It is the policy of ASM that an individual's race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation or national origin are not and will not be considered in any personnel or management decisions. We affirm our commitment to these fundamental policies.
All recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting for all job classifications is done without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, or age. All decisions on employment are made to abide by the principle of equal employment.
The physical requirements described in "Knowledge, Skills and Abilities" above are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. (For example, "light office duties' or "lifting up to 50 pounds" or "some travel" required.) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualifying disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.