The Opportunity | Business Capture Manager
Evaluates, recommends and manages new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures. Conducts and oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives. May define vision, strategies, and tactics. May Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Develops and maintains customer business relationships in domestic and/or international government markets.
- Identifies and develops opportunities for business expansion and prepares detailed business cases and recommendations.
- Develops capture plans for assigned and strategic opportunities
- Leads proposal development and strategy and helps develop technical solution
- Develops and maintains key metrics and win/loss analysis
- Manages internal and external capture resources
- Develops marketing strategies and provides input into long range business plans.
- Acts as liaison with government agencies and offices. Maintains level of oversight to ensure compliance with industry regulations, regulatory agencies, export laws and technology transfer as they apply to proposal development and contract negotiation.
- May conduct research assessment and due diligence activities.
- Structures, secures approval and executes negotiations strategies to capture contracts for new and existing products.
- Works closely with Program Managers on smooth transition from business capture to effective management of the program.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years' relevant experience
- Experience in Military/aerospace market
- Cross culture communication skills, negotiation experience, ability to structure/manage business dynamics.
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills, strong risk management skills.
- Strong team building skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Quantitative analysis skills and project management.
This position may require exposure to information that is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.