The Opportunity | Electromechanical Assembler
The individual will be capable of building and testing most company product with limited assistance, and any company product with moderate assistance.
- Complete assembly and test documentation
- Clean parts
- Identify alloy materials
- Read drawings
- Follow assembly and test procedural guidance
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor
- 3+ years of related experience in mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow blueprints
- Comfortable with heavy lifting up to 40lbs.
- High School or Equivalent
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client application opens an email client application and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.