The Opportunity | Administrative Assistant (Contract)
Under direct supervision, performs standard secretarial and administrative duties. Types letters, memorandums, and reports, files. May work for one or more individuals in support of a department, project or contract. Supports a department or single manager.
- Types correspondence, reports and other documents. Maintains routine databases.
- Processes documents to update and maintain files and records.
- Provide general office duties and administrative support to the Purchasing Department.
- Working in Oracle and Microsoft Excel.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be comfortable learning new programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be available for a 6 month contract.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.