As an R&D Supervisor, you will join a team of talented associates and have the opportunity to make a difference from day one, both in innovating new products and in improving existing products. Team members have the opportunity to not just commercialize their own new products, but continue to progress their career.
Their sustained growth and focus on innovation has created the need for more top talent to join their team!
Product Development and Leadership for all New Product and Product Optimization:
- Provide leadership in the development and commercialization of new products, product improvement, and cost savings
- Work on multiple interdisciplinary projects, setting direction for how projects are carried out, develop project plan, identify and organize project team, coordinate other resources to achieve goals, implement plan, monitor progress, and lead all communication of same within organization and outside of organization.
- Develop new product optimization, cost savings, and maintenance of products
- Identify and implement innovative, practical application and modification of ingredients, formulations, and process to achieve business goals of commercializing new products, improving existing products, or cost savings.
- Design and execute experiments, analyze, and interpret data to make sound technical recommendations for specific projects.
- Provide and communicate technical and business risk assessment and perspective for assigned projects.
- Develop process specifications and ensure training and transfer of specification knowledge to QA and Operations.
- Research and gain thorough understanding and knowledge of state of the art and emerging technologies in product and ingredient technologies.
- Lead the development and implementation of new product and process technologies.
- Provide innovative solutions for overall category.
- Support Operations and QA to resolve ingredient, formula, process issues and manage product/process changes. Provide technical support with customer on product information and process capability
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams on implementing new equipment and processes.
- Provide formula and process specifications and support to assure smooth rollouts of new equipment and processes.
- Support the process design and review on new capability expansion, cost enhancement, and/or process improvement opportunities of new to the company or new to the world technologies.
- Complete all work assigned and on time
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or food science preferred
- 2+ years of product development experience in bakeryor dough
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency with presentations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong passion for innovation
Please note: The candidate's experience should include a solid record of accomplishment, demonstrated in areas such as products/processes/experimental design.
This company has a strong history and a bright future. This is due mainly to their willingness to invest in the research that is required to remain an industry leader. If this sounds like a company you'd like to become a part of, then I want to hear from YOU!!
Take the next step in your career and APPLY NOW!
Please contact Jessi Butler directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
If you are applying, please carefully review the requirements and ensure your resume accurately reflects your qualifications in relation to this position.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.