Senior Security Officer
Wright Patterson, OH
Top Secret Clearance
General Dynamics is seeking a Senior Security Officer for our Naval customer out of Wright Patterson, OH. If you are seeking an opportunity to support our nation's military, work at one of the largest military bases in the US, live in a place with low cost of living, low crime and on a program that has a lot of excellent opportunities within a Fortune 100 company - then this position is perfect for you!
Senior Security Officer
Administers and coordinates the facility security activities for an office or group.
1. Administers and coordinates the DoD security program and other related security activities for a large office or group to ensure compliance with government regulations and company policies and procedures.
2. Provides guidance to managers and employees regarding security regulations and procedures.
3. Participates in the development and implementation of security procedures in coordination with government agencies and company management.
4. Conducts security briefings.
5. Develops and conducts security-related training programs.
6. Investigates security violations and recommends corrective actions.
7. Maintains liaison with outside agencies.
8. Assists employees in acquiring personal security clearance when required.
9. May enter security information into automated system and develop related reports as needed.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced security staff.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience in facility or industrial security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.