SNI is looking for a phone specialist for one of our top clients in the Plymouth area.
Full Time - Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Outgoing personality, not afraid to pick up the phones and make calls.
We are currently seeking a Temporary Leasing Specialist to join our team with the potential for becoming a permanent full-time employee. This position is primarily responsible for communicating the program details to our venue partners via telephone, confirming station information, and entering data into our database system. Mainly Out-bond calls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets appointments via phone calls and other forms of communication to negotiate space rental prices for advertisements and promotions.
- Writes lease agreements and builds strong customer relationships with just a few phone calls.
- Resolves customer concerns in a calm, professional manner.
- Collects and analyzes accurate space rental data for venues for strategic planning purposes.
- Maintains work areas and office in clean and orderly manner.
- Develops an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the business, particularly in areas such as rent and pricing information.
- Seeks educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Two or more years of operations administrative work preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and database systems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail while coordinating large volume of projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and remain self-motivated.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Capability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
Please submit resumes and someone will contact you right away.