Do you share CWT Meetings & Events passion for providing amazing experiences? If you are an enthusiastic event manager who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity and teamwork are encouraged, this may be an opportunity for you.
As Project Success Manager you will lead customer projects, align cross functional operational teams to drive excellent customer satisfaction, and act as the primary client contact for aligned accounts. You would leverage the full resources and best practices of CWT to complement client specific requirements and operating environments and be responsible for managing and implementing continuous improvements in the structure and overall services delivered in coordination with the CWT operations managers and aligned staff. The goal is to deliver every event, meeting or project on time and within budget and scope, inspire efficient teams, and drive cost effective events which meet or exceed our client's goals and guaranteeing client satisfaction and retention.
This is an opportunity to get involved in our rapidly growing M&E team and grow professionally along with the business. We are looking for experienced rock star event professionals who can wrangle thousands of moving parts and are excited by the challenge of delivering top notch service to our customers and their attendees.
* Gains alignment from customer's business unit leaders, travel and meetings managers, or individual meeting requestors on business unit goals, objectives, timelines and deliverables of the meeting strategies at the time of meeting intake or project request.
* Develops project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring execution feasibility of outlined objectives. This includes but is not limited to creating SOWs based on established master service agreements, collaborating across service functions to create best team structure, and engaging directly with the client to qualify and align requests for the project.
* Develops a detailed project plan to track progress and maintains comprehensive project documentation.
* Leads assigned projects utilizing project plans, identifying required project resources and leading the assigned team.
* Acts as point of contact for client's project or program leader and will liaison with other internal CWT and third party external stakeholders involved or accountable to the project's success.
* Coordinates any required project team calls to review key milestones, decisions and problem escalation.
* Conducts and/or participates in meetings as the process design expert.
* Works with Client and CWT resources to execute project plan and monitor results to ensure project timeline and deliverables meet client expectations.
* Ensures the delivery of high quality and cost effective events through good leadership and management with a strong quality planning and monitoring process.
* Facilitates project and process debriefing for internal and external teams documenting details to share amongst respective stakeholders and team members.
* Documents and continuously provides input to refine and implement best practices across all projects for consistency and optimization.
* Promptly reports and escalates to management as needed and fully informs of any significant problems or unusual matters related to project management activity.
-Bachelor's degree required, ideally with a business/project management focus
-Minimum of 5 years overall related experience working with pharmaceutical/medical device clients
-Minimum of 3 years proven experience in large-scale meeting and event management to include TOV reporting. Budgeting and analysis experience required
-Professional experience in Meetings & Events industry highly preferred
-Strong project management skills
-Well-organized and excellent time management skills
-Demonstrates the ability to organize and prioritize workload
-Strong analytical skills and thought process
-Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results clearly and effectively to influence decision making
-Seeks and implements opportunities to streamline processes, improve outcomes and utilize technology that helps drive business objectives
-Strong collaboration skills with peer project managers to identify, understand and assess best practices to be implemented.