One of our top clients recently reached out to us looking to add a Senior Mechanical Engineer to their team. This company offers a fantastic compensation and benefits package and truly believes in professional growth for their employees.
This position will not be available for long. Don't hesitate; Apply now!
Job Summary: The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for performing mechanical and opto-mechanical design, analysis and testing of products.
- Provide design concepts for future product development
- Prepare and maintain drawings, manufacturing plans, test plans, statements of work, performance specifications, systems descriptions and theory of operations
- Develop and execute system and component level test plans and procedures
- Lead the design, fabrication and assembly processes
- Plan and monitor the procurement, fabrication, assembly, installation and testing of product hardware
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of opto-mechanical design
- Experience with heat transfer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Pro Engineer CAD software
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis
Take the next step in your Mechanical Engineering career. APPLY NOW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.