Supervisor, jewellery Manufacturing job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Supervisor, jewellery Manufacturing Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 12/13/2018
Number Of Openings: 1
• Review customer orders for designs and specifications. Plan manufacturing schedule and assign jobs
• Prepare and approve requisition of materials and supplies.
• Supervise co-ordinate and schedule activities of workers at different stages of work such as Cutting, Soldering, Enamelling, Engraving and Finishing.
• Inspect final product to ensure conformation to customer specifications.
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
• Establish and monitor quality control procedures and activities
• Hire, train and develop workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Completion of secondary school.
• 2-5 years of experience required in the similar job.
Start Date: Immediate
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 3
Education Required: High School
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: Negotiable / Other
Contact Name: Inderjit Bhatti
Company Type: Employer
Company: Ishwar Jewellers Inc
State: British Columbia
© 2021 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites