Quality Assurancd Manager Job
|Location: Memphis, Tennessee
||Date Posted: 12/13/2018
|Wage: $50 - $51 per hour
|Job Code: QAM1225
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year university - highly preferred
- 5+ years' experience in software Quality Assurance/Testing - required
- 3+ years' experience as a QA Lead/Manager - required
- Healthcare/Pharma knowledge & experience - preferred
- Experience in:
- Understanding of industry-accepted software development life cycles - required
- Software Release Management (managing, planning, scheduling and controlling a software build through different stages and environments) - required
- QA/Testing of User Interface (UI) designs - required
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum methodology environment - required
- Strong knowledge and expertise in Manual testing of software, websites/portals - required
- Knowledge and expertise in Automated testing tools and technologies - highly preferred
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) - preferred
- Proficiency with the following tools: (as many as possible - the more the better)
- SQL queries for Manual Testing - required
- JIRA (bug tracking, issue tracking) - required
- Selenium WebDriver (automated testing tool)
- SoapUI (open source webservices testing tool)
- Visual Studio (testing within the Visual Studio IDE)
- SQL Server Management Studio, including SSIS and SSRS
- ServiceNow - IT service management (ITSM)
- Experience with common industry accepted Performance / Load testing tools (ie., LoadRunner, JMeter, LoadUI, etc.)
Qualifications/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages day to day functions of the QA team to ensure proper policy and procedures are followed and tasks are completed on time.
- Develops, reviews and revises QA related policies and procedures to meet business requirements.
- Manages QA processes including collecting, analyzing, and reporting on quality data, and working with teams to identify areas for improvement.
- Assists in developing key quality indicators; creates and analyzes reports and dashboards to monitor QA indicators, reports data and trends to management and key stakeholders, develops and implements corrective action/process improvement when needed.
- Leads quality teams/committees which includes coordinating multiple projects and following through in a timely manner.
- Distributing work to team members
- Works to improve and follow testing standards, technologies, and industry best practices.
- Functions as the point of contact for releases, coordinating QA resources, and providing QA efforts for various projects.
- Leads the efforts of implementing automated and performance testing.
- Leads projects alone, with little to no supervision.
- Responsible for assuring quality output from the QA team
- Responsible for creating and rolling out of QA templates, bug tracking practices, and new processes.
- Requirements analysis and evaluation to ensure fixes/enhancements do not adversely impact existing functionality/reporting.
- Strategizing best methods for delivery of complex requirements
- Communicates test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Ability to debug code, database, and website code to the point of identifying where an error is occurring.
- Supporting production releases, including late night and weekends, on occasion.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Time management
- Team leadership
- Expert oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of object-oriented and web-based programming concepts
- Data Analysis, data verification, and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well with, and guide, various personalities within a team
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment with minimal direction
- Excellent process/project/people management skills
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Nextech Solutions
|Company: Nextech Solutions