The Opportunity | Sr. Product Manager
Responsible for the management of multiple specific product lines and their growth through strategic product planning and marketing, including the development of robust technology roadmaps. Authority to develop goals, budget and business plan for product line.
- Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new product specifications to address issues and enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
- Takes a lead role in building a consensus (with engineering and sales) technology roadmap and prioritizing future R&D investments. Assesses needs and opportunities for new products through research and feasibility analysis. Leads commercialization efforts of new products with cross-functional teams including engineering, sales, program management, supply chain, etc.
- Maintains market position of products by managing existing product lines and competitive market information. Participates in product modification, cost reduction, margin analysis, advertising and promotion, forecasting, product positioning and pricing strategies.
- Develops goals, budget and strategic business plans for their product lines. Recommends ways to expand sales and profitability in specific markets.
- Provides sales staff with comparative product analysis; feature and benefit summaries; supporting promotional material; target customers; and product marketing strategies.
- Conducts product training sessions and manages relevant trade shows. Works with Technical Publications and Engineering to ensure high-quality production of product technical literature.
- Maintain product line information in CRM tool
- Work with sales, business development and business capture teams on customer engagements and opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or Technical
- 10-12 years' relevant experience
- Knowledge of data at rest encryption preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills with knowledge of MS Office
- Creative thinking skills
- Problem solving aptitude
This position may require exposure to information that is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.