Medical Interpreters English – American Sign Language job Houston Texas
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Medical Interpreters English – American Sign Language Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Houston, Texas
Date Posted: 12/12/2018
We are looking for several agents that speak American Sign Language with experience in Medical Interpretations. Contractor requirements: We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday from 10am to 7pm EST.
2. Has worked doing Medical Interpretations before.
3. Must be Fluent in American sign language and English.
4. Internet connection of 2Mb or more. It cannot be wireless nor through a data card. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms. You can test these requirements running a simple test at speedtest.net
5. Windows environment: We work with a windows-based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed. Your operating system must be original.
6. Headset: This headset can be simple, but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
How to apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90r above)
2. Experience Customer Service
3. Skype Id
4. Set appointment for an interview: http://gruponoa.levanacommunications.com/
Years of Experience Required: 1
About the company
We are customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for the past eight years.
Contact Name: Karen Salazar
Company Type: Employer
Company: Grupo Noa International
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites