PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity with a manufacturing company in the Phoenixville area for a Purchasing Assistant. Apply today! This position is full-time, and contract-to-hire, so this company is looking for someone who is looking for a career!
Job Details for Purchasing Assistant:
- Schedule- M-F, flexible hours (40 hours/week)
- Pay rate up to $25/hour (depending on experience)
Job Description for Purchasing Assistant:
- Enter inventory and production plan numbers into daily tracker sheet
- Enter daily and weekly purchase order requests for multiple sites
- Review orders to verify accuracy, terminology and specifications and expedite as needed
- Act as the point of contact for internal contacts and respond to inquiries
Job Requirements Purchasing Assistant:
- 2-3 years of previous purchasing support is required
- Bachelor's Degree is required (in any field)
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel, working with spreadsheets, data sets, etc.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to join a great company! Call Ryann at 610-326-0700 to be considered!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.