Our growing TMT Team is seeking a Business Analyst with strong communication and leadership skills to support new and existing deployments of our Task Management Tool (TMT). In this position you will navigate a complex work environment to collaborate with business users, project sponsors, client senior leadership and supporting teams for sustainment and expansion Dynamics CRM based TMT tool. This role would serve as the primary contact at the customer site working with senior leadership, business users and technical staff. You will be supported both on-site and remotely by experienced Accenture Federal Services specialists in technology, application development and project management.
* Manage the expectations of the customer with regard to solution functionality and deployment process
* Serve as business analyst advising the customer on best practices for configuring CRM and the task management tool (TMT)
* Coach customer on change management initiatives supporting the deployment and support of the solution
* Conduct classroom training and desk-side support for users and customer technical support staff
* Update formal solution training and configuration materials for the customer
* Support technical staff during solution installation with user and organization account creation, solution configuration and troubleshooting
* Conduct functional testing of solution and lead customer adoption process
* Provide adoption support once go-live has been achieved
* Support software assurance and system upgrades for existing clients
* Analyzes data gathered and develops alternative methods or solutions for increasing efficiency.
* Identifies underlying fundamental principles or facts of information needed to provide advanced reports and analysis.
* Prepares recommendations for implementation of new organizational processes, procedures and systems.
* Coordinates with users, supervisors, and management to ensure accurate and efficient operations of the implemented systems.
* Utilizes knowledge of system applications to further advance and facilitate proper working systems.
* Establishes and maintains project/program reports and program information from department input.
* Develops long-term goals, objectives and management action and expands strategies to achieve them.
* Conducts data analysis for information integrity and may provide feedback on the software system for collecting, assimilating, and defining system requirements and data mining.
* Prepares and organizes various projects, program and services involving diverse administrative operations.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience
* Secret Clearance
* 3 plus years military experience or DoD consulting experience
* 3 plus years' experience with military tasking processes and/or experience deploying and supporting software solutions
* 3 plus years' experience being responsible for the requirements gathering, system configuration, planning, training and deployment of a software product or custom application
* 1 plus years of training small and large groups at all organizational levels, including personal training of high-ranking individuals
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Travel up to 80% --have clients local (DC), Europe, Korea, numerous US locations; Typical travel is M-F, Overseas typically 30 days; all include air, lodging, car rental and per diem
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Certified Scrum Product Owner preferred
Other Job Specific Skills
* Must demonstrate a working knowledge of Medical Operational Data System applications.
* Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
* Ability to meet deadlines and show attention to detail.
* Must demonstrate good decision making and critical thinking skills.
* Demonstrates ability to manage multiple assignments and prioritize work in a timely manner.
* Proven ability to analyze reports and maintain information system logs.
* Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Strong communication skills for coordinating with customers, officials, and other departments.