Product Coordinator - Pharmaceutical Facilities Job
|Location: Lake Forest, Illinois
||Date Posted: 11/1/2018
|Job Code: BBBH28208
- The primary function of the role is to process compliant change control of documentation and labeling including; new and revised manufacturing specifications and domestic labeling artwork for the Company, outside contract and third party manufactured product.
- Responsibility includes day to day authority to develop, annotate, format, review and approve documentation and labeling.
- Responsible for the timely approval and release of specifications and labeling artwork in accordance with project milestones and customer requirements.
- Acts as the liaison between the US Manufacturing Plants and Regulatory / Markets.
- Additionally, the individual is well organized and possesses strong project management and communication skills.
- This position must also successfully interact with the customers.
- Process labeling changes through the Artwork & Labeling Management System and specification changes through the Document Management System. Process changes to product labeling and specifications by abiding by change control processes to ensure revisions are made in compliance with requirements, business and customer expectations.
- Coordinate requirements between personnel at the plant and Market Coordinators worldwide to ensure labeling is updated correctly, ensure the correct drawings, barcodes, etc. are being used for updates.
- Coordinate with buyers/planners on dates of artwork changes so labeling updates meet Market, Regulatory and Plant needs.
- Responsible for the timely approval and release of specifications and labeling in accordance with project milestones and customer requirements, production, and regulatory schedules.
- Meets project deadlines while ensuring accuracy to minimize versions and cycle time and reduce errors.
- Resolve daily issues inherent to product documentation and labeling.
- Demonstrate financial fitness of documentation and labeling changes to minimize potential destruction by working with the plants and materials management on implementation plan on using best practices.
- Manage multiple projects while meeting all required timelines; ability to re-prioritize.
- Consistently provides open communication on progress of projects or issues with the co-workers: plant coordinators, graphic artists, and supervisor.
- Provide regular communication with customers and CentreOne functions and management.
- Complete other assigned departmental projects
- Serve as primary contact and department representative for new products derived for Innovator labeling and the primary contact for day to day customer inquiries regarding documentation and labeling change status, procedure and format.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience in a technical, quality or operations area.
- Knowledge and familiarity with processing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Knowledge of industry documentation, labeling, and change control processes and systems.
- Familiarity of graphics development and operations.
Employee must also have demonstrated proficiency in the following skills:
- Attention to Detail
- Customer service
- Time Management
- Follow directions, give instructions.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to Analyze and interpret requirements and data.
- CentreOne Plant Coordinator - Project Management, Excellent communication skills
- Able to lift 20 lbs (computers)
- Deskwork / sitting up to 8 hours
Non-Standard Work Schedule, Travel or Environment Requirements
- Occasional non-core / non-standard work hours required for different country / region meetings.
Minimal travel required (up to 10%)
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at 858-703-6733 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.