A successful candidate will be interested in building both systems and process from ground up together with a team. Additionally, this candidate will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and work to improve systems and processes within an open, consensus driven and collaborative team of fellow software engineers.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel is looking for talented and enthusiastic people. People who want to realize their professional ambitions while delivering the highest levels of expertise and service to our customers. As a global leader in business travel management, we offer exciting opportunities in different areas around the world. If you share our commitment to excellence and customer care and enjoy professional challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Learn about us and start your journey.
* Participate in and lead architecture reviews and technology standards definition
* Lead efforts to find, implement and support new technologies, frameworks, and standards
* Implement DevOps tools and frameworks for an agile development environment
* Expierment with, implement and propose new processes and technologies
* Write reliable, quality code with input from fellow team members
* Develop back-end systems designed for scale
* Analyze business requirements and participate in story definition and estimation
* Provide feedback and guidance to all other members of the team on software development
* Serve as a role model for junior developers
* Provide Tier 3 production support
-5+ years of experience in a full-time development role. Previous experience as developer.
* Java with Spring Framework
* Node.js, Angular or other web technologies are a plus
* Docker and Kubernetes are a plus
* Mongo, MySQL