Leasing Consultant - TX job Kingwood Texas
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Leasing Consultant - TX Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Date Posted: 8/21/2018
Category: Real Estate
Job Code: 2018-1632
Location: Kingwood, TX
Pay Range: $13-14/hr
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Bonus Potential: receive leasing (up to $125 per lease) and renewal (up to $140 per renewal)
2+ years experience in multi-family apartment industry on 200+ units
Ideal Leasing Consultant Characteristics:
Nolan Real Estate Leasing Agents are customer centric and driven to provide the best customer service to all they come into contact with.
Leasing Consultants Daily Activities
The Leasing Agent will walk the customer through the leasing journey from initial tour, to the first lease signing, and subsequent renewals.
We believe the focus on this journey we provide to the customer will always set our team apart.
Benefits available to all Nolan Employees
• 11 holiday days a year (including a day off in month of your birthday)
• 6 PTO days a year
• Vacation - 1 week after six months, 1 weeks at 12 months
• Apartment discount starting at 25%. Percentage will increases with your tenure
• For those living at a Class A property, you will receive an additional 30% discount to be combined with tenured discount
• Paid for Education - 80% up front and 20% upon completion
• Medical, dental, and Vision insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• 3 volunteer days off each year
Requirement for all Nolan Employees:
• A high school education or equivalent is required
• All Nolan employees must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends.
Please visit us on-line at
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Nolan Real Estate Services
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites