Reporting directly to the Americas Functional Vice President, the Sr. Director of Contact Centers is responsible for overall leadership and operations of the "Hub" contact center and associated "Spoke" centers, relentlessly pursuing the delivery of Carlson Wagonlit Travel's (CWT) customer experience.
By providing strong leadership, sound strategic and tactical execution, and continuously improving employee and customer satisfaction the position will drive balanced success in the areas of service, efficiency, and revenue.
* Day-to-day direct management of up to 10 Team Leaders and 2 Site Leaders
* Provide leadership to 500-600 contact center and virtual employees
* Partner with workforce management to maintain appropriate staffing levels
* Ensure CWT's service quality and productivity requirements are being met within the contact centers
* Develop strong partnerships across other contact centers and Centers of Excellence (HR, Finance, Workforce, Sales, Program Management, etc.) to drive execution of strategic initiatives
* Create a dynamic and vibrant culture through leadership presence and employee engagement
* Lead and build a high performance culture through supervisory activities including talent selection and development, performance coaching and discipline, assigning and directing work, reward and recognition of employees, etc.
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of multiple contact centers in various locations
* Serve as a member of the Traveler Services leadership team to develop strategies for growth and client excellence. Develop innovative ideas, solutions and opportunities to achieve business objectives.
* Promote a sales-driven culture by driving strategies and execution of revenue opportunities
* Effectively and proactively manages to KPI's and targets (financial budget, service level achievement, staffing levels, etc.), analyzing and acting upon any variances from plan
* Work across functions and geographies to monitor trends and patterns in business performance to identify problem areas and take immediate corrective action and/or make suggestions for continuous improvement.
* Create a culture of passion around delivering the ultimate customer experience through engagement and empowerment in work with colleagues and staff
* Analyze key financials for updates on business performance. Communicate with staff at all levels to ensure knowledge of progress, gaps in performance, and link of individual contributions to overall business objectives
* Make recommendations and initiate projects to improve the efficiency, revenue, and/or service of the operation
* Provides consistent communication and inputs to key partners in Program Management, Client Experience, Sales, etc regarding service and technical issues
* Collaborate with peers in other areas and lines of business to share best practices, identify opportunities for improvement, and work together to better serve the customer and engage the workforce
* 10+ years' experience managing leaders in a contact center (call center) environment
* 4 year degree in operations, business, or a related field
* Previous contact center (call center) leadership
* Microsoft Office products
* General travel knowledge
* Multiple years of strong leadership skills
* Proven ability to lead large teams through change and driving employee engagement