Farm Supervisor job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 8/9/2018
Number Of Openings: 04
1148918 BC LTD:
Position: Farm Supervisor
No of vacancies -04
Terms of employment: Full time /Permanent
Work address: #300-10366 136A Street Surrey BC V3T 5R3
Wages rate - $14.00-16.50/hour
Education: High school
Language: Basic knowledge of English
Experience: Prior experience of farming like working in a family farm is an
• Maintain the quality control and production records
• Knowledge of seeds and other products used for the farming
• Monitor the farms as well as the health of the crops
• May have performed general farm duties (if required)
• Determine the use of soil as well as the rotation of crops.
• Supervise and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
• Organize and co-ordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities.
The first three months of medical insurance and relocation covered by the employer if required
Accommodation will be provided @$30 per week if required
Working Condition: Outdoors, wet/damp/rain, odors, hot/cold.
Employer: 1148918 BC LTD
How to apply
By email- Farm11489@outlook.com
By Mail: #300-10366 136A Street Surrey BC V3T 5R3
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: Entry-Level
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Tajinder Singh
State: British Columbia
Zip: V3T 5R3
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites