Field Service Technician - Office Equipment and Technology Solutions Job
|Employer Name: Ricoh
|Location: Tucker, Georgia
||Date Posted: 7/30/2018
|Job Code: 18-04772
Services and repairs a variety of company products and systems at customer locations usually within a specific geographic area. A Technology Service Technician is capable of handling a full workload in a standalone and or networked environment. Position requires Industry Certs
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1. Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
2. Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships.
3. Demonstrates excellent technical and customer relation skills.
4. Actively drives revenue generating opportunities through supply leads, contract sales, network support contract leads, equipment and print assessment leads.
5. Actively participates in Ricoh Extra Value program opportunities as defined, (CS212, etc) and bills accordingly.
6. Actively seeks opportunity for the field sale of small MFP/Printers.
7. Demonstrates ability to navigate company websites such as RWorld, TSRC, and RFG Esource to retrieve information / documentation as needed to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
8. Demonstrates Technical Expertise
9. Performs a full range of servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on assigned equipment.
10. Trains Technology Services personnel on IT Services offerings and solution identification to help improve/increase their proficiency and effectiveness in the application of diagnostic techniques and solutions.
11. Interface and train with less experienced service technicians, and assist in completion of certifications in line with their career path. Provide mentoring or tutoring within TS teams to improve overall team capabilities.
12. Provide comprehensive technical support on advanced technologies in the IT network environment and can assist in the development and delivery of technology and skills development seminars.
13. Actively participates in Ricoh Extra Value program opportunities as defined, (CS212, etc) and bills accordingly.
14. Assists local service teams and FTSM as needed in all aspects of Ricoh business. May be tasked to lead projects or initiatives. Maintains productive, professional relationship with all company personnel.
15. Proactively seeks volume building opportunities that result in increased utilization of Ricoh equipment, supplies and services.
16. Performs Basic Connected installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provides customer training on printing functions.
17. Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary on equipment that Ricoh supports.
18. Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignment.
19. Understands and promotes the use of performance equipment management/monitoring hardware, software, or applications
20. Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
21. Gains and holds certifications as required by company management assignment.
22. Demonstrates a good working knowledge of company supplied communication/testing devices such as computers and smart phones/tablets. Demonstrates the ability to use these devices to glean diagnostic and troubleshooting information as needed to repair equipment assigned.
23. Manages Territory
24. Effectively executes all required territory management and call handling procedures, using current field call management requirements..
25. Works closely with sales partners to maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities.
26. Maintains and manages own parts inventory with a high degree of accuracy.
27. Adheres to territory back-up plans.
28. Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
29. Complies with all company policies.
30. Customer Service
31. Interacts with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service performed.
32. Provides technical assistance to less experienced technicians.
33. Exhibits professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
34. Maintains productive, professional relationship with all company personnel.
35. Is positive and a contributing team member.
36. Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" inventory.
37. Understands and promotes the use of "MyRicoh" among customer base.
38. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications):-
1. Requires journeyman level technical knowledge typically gained through completion of technical school and 2+ years of related experience.
2. Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per company policy, as position entails extensive use of personal car while on company business.
3. CompTIA A+ and IT Fundamentals Certifications.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Link to apply ; https://www.recruitacommunity.com/srctcb/RTI.home?t=127364&r=5000394234910&rb=THE_JOB_SPIDER
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Mohsin Shaikh